September 9, 2017

Hi Parents,

           Wow! We had an amazing first week in Grade 1C! You all have amazing children and I am blessed to be working with them. We have had a lot of fun getting to know each other and establishing classroom routines. I have also begun some diagnostic assessments to see what your child's strengths and needs are. We will continue to do this in the upcoming weeks. By the end of this week, I will post the Learning Goals for September. Knowing this will help you support your child.
         If you haven't returned the verification form and park excursion form, please do so by Monday. I also encourage you to sign up for the Remind app. I will send the directions again to those of you who have not signed up yet. It is a great tool for communication. Thanks so much for returning the Agenda each day. Please feel free to write messages in it as needed. Finally, please send a water bottle with your child each day. This eliminates trips to the water fountain.
         Meet the Teacher Night will take place on September 19th. I look forward to seeing you all there!