February 19, 2016

Kindness Week

Hello Everyone!

What a great week we had with the Yellow Dragons! It was a short week but it was very busy and action packed. The children enjoyed the Kindness Assembly, Reading Buddies, the 2 Snow Days, the Winter Play Day and the Bake Sale today. Thanks to all of you for keep up with all the messages and requests. I know how hard it is to stay on top of things. I appreciate all your efforts. I hope you aren't feeling too overwhelmed. The next three weeks before the March break should be a lot quieter.
I am really enjoying the new Remind App. I hope you also find it useful. Please see the earlier entry about the rational behind having 3 tools to communicate. This week you got a few paper notes, those were from the Play Day committee. I will not be sending notes. My goal is to be paperless. There are only a small number of people who have not singed up for Remind, please do so ASAP if you have not.
Finally, thank you so much to everyone who has sent in a photo that shows Mercy. I am very glad to say Mrs. Milks has agreed to put all the photos together for our class collage. Some other classes have their section of the Door of Mercy up already. It is really looking great. Monday is the deadline to have your photo. If you are in the area of St. Jerome tomorrow between 12:00-3:00 a Bottle Drive will be taking place. What a great photo of Mercy that would be, a community coming together to support a young girl and her family during a difficult time. Thanks so much, you are an amazing group of parents. Mrs. Deek and I are very lucky to have such wonderful people to work with.