April 29, 2017



Hi Parents,

Please see the information below. Also, remember to check the Curriculum Goals tab for our Learning Goals for May.

Cultural Awareness Week

Thank you so much to everyone who volunteered to come in and share in our Cultural Awareness Week. It was an amazing experience for our students to be a part of. Each of the presentations surpassed our expectations. We appreciate all the time and effort that was put into this.

Education Week

See below for information regarding Catholic Education Week, May 1-5.

Monday

We will go to the Education Week Mass at 10:00.

Tuesday

We will have Reading Buddies today.

Wednesday

Open House at 7:30
We will go to the Book Fair today. If you want your child to purchase a book, please send them with money.
Talent Show at 12:30

Thursday

Welcome to Kindergarten Night for new students starting in September,

Friday

Dance Spot
Amazing Race 2:00
School Dance 6-8


Field Trips

Please return the permission form for our Baxter's trip ASAP. We will have another Field Trip to the Independent Grocery May 26th. More information on this will follow soon.

Algonquin Student

Mrs. Scott will be mentoring a student from Algonquin for 4 weeks beginning May 8th. Please see the bio below for more information.



Hello, my name is Brittani Benoit. I am an Early Childhood
Education student at Algonquin College and this is my first
placement. I am an ECE student who has wanted this career since I volunteered in a beautiful early learning program that showed me how amazing it is to be a part of teaching and watching children strive to learn every day. I also hope to travel the world learning different cultures and using my experience in the child care center I hope to one day own. I am delighted to be in the Kindergarten room and being mentored by Mrs. Scott. I am glad to have the pleasure of teaching and creating a warm, caring place for your children to grow all their aspects of development.